1. Words to an ex: “Thank you for showing me that i am good enough not to have to settle. Thank you for making me stronger. Thank you for helping me learn from my mistakes. Thank you for helping me get out of a relationship that was no longer healthy.”
2. Something I’m thankful for: There are a lot of things, but I’m definitely thankful for all of the wonderful people in my life; my family, friends, boyfriend, skating team, all of you
3. A story that makes me laugh every time: Stories my dad tells about the crazy things he did when he was younger, or about crazy customers he encounters.
4. A song that brings back memories and why: “Little Moments” by Brad Paisley, because Brad Paisley is one of my favorites, I saw him in concert, a lot of things in that song are connected to funny stories about things that I’ve done/that have happened to me…a lot of reasons
5. How many followers I have: 58; not that many, but i love every one of them! They have been loyal followers even though I’m hardly ever blogging
6. Last reason behind why I cried: I was really overwhelmed with school, and had a little bit of a breakdown
7. Something I feel strongly about: People that get pleasure out of hurting other people, but then think that that person should be their best friend because of it
8. Weird/random fact about me: I LOVE office supplies, scrapbooking supplies, art supplies, etc.
9. Thoughts on love at first sight: It exists, but only a few people experience it
10. Relationship status: Attached for the past two and a half years
11. A story about me and my ex: Well…this is a tough one. When I was over his house, I was hanging out with his sister, and he decided that it was a good idea to spray pepper spray in almost every room in the house. Needless to say, we had to leave the house, choking up a lung on the way, and couldn’t go back in for about an hour. Wasn’t he mature?
12. The first thing that comes to mind when I think of last summer: Shayne, and racing
13. Five people I find attractive: My boyfriend, Channing Tatum, Ryan Reynolds, Blake Shelton, Trevor Bayne
14. Top played song in my iTunes library: Cowboy Take Me Away by the Dixie Chicks
15. A memory with me and the last person I kissed: Just one? In Cape Cod, when he gave me my ring :)
16. Last person I wanted to hit in the face and why: Probably C (I’m not going to say a name because I don’t like to spread things) because she likes to put my name in her mouth and spread things about me before she knows the facts. And she thinks she’s perfect, when she very clearly is not, and that she is better than everyone.
17. A night I wish I could relive: Maybe prom? Because I was perfect :) or probably some night with Shayne
18. If I could go back in time, what would I change: I would change the fact that I couldn’t let go of my ex until my eyes were opened the hard way.
19. Something outrageous I’ve done while intoxicated: You may think I’m odd, but I have never been intoxicated.
20. The person that made the largest impact on my life: My boyfriend, because he changed me for the better, and my parents, because they are always there to help me through anything